Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Coming up for air after the Twilight Saga...
So, no updates to my blog, no TV have I watched and most of you haven't received a phone call from me in a month, no I am not grounded. I have one excuse and the good news, or bad news, depending on how you see it - the Twilight saga captured me, and I finished the 4th book this evening. I am addicted just as much as any other 16 year old girl, or for that matter 27 year old girl, or 45 year old girl or... 60 year old girl! No matter the age, I have found all girls near and true to my heart have fallen in love with Forks, Edward Cullen and um, vampires. If anyone ever told me a Young Adult series about vampires and werewolf's would capture me as this series has I would have doubted you a 100 times over. I am a sceptic no longer, and completely obsessed with this series. I wasn't able to put a book down from the second I started just about a month ago. Still don't have any new pictures to post, because frankly not much has happened in the last few weeks but me reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Again, I have to say "I told you so". I only wish that I had the will power and energy to keep reading as you have. Some day I'll finish:)
Joelle
check your new follower
Post a Comment