February 15th Baby Jordan is due! This picture is the most precious thing I have ever seen... and J & I still can't take our eye's off of it. We went for our first ultrasound about three weeks ago, and we were lucky enough to get to see our baby with 3D ultrasound, and lucky enough to catch our lil one sucking its thumb! It is hard to believe in just 13 short weeks a precious little baby has been made. I am so in love and just can't wait to meet this baby! So far the pregnancy is going well. I am FINALLY feeling better, at about 15 weeks I "turned the corner" as I like to refer to it, and suddenly I felt like my old self again. I wasn't groaning with nausea constantly, or falling asleep at my desk or in general feeling ill. I have more energy and food is sounding better, and I am even starting to have a bit of a belly bump, which just thrills me. So far pregnancy has been everything and nothing that I expected all at the same time. I am most amazed at how this process starts to prepare you to be a mom. I already feel like I have never loved someone like I love this baby... saying I am filled with joy is an understatement.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
We're Having a Baby!
February 15th Baby Jordan is due! This picture is the most precious thing I have ever seen... and J & I still can't take our eye's off of it. We went for our first ultrasound about three weeks ago, and we were lucky enough to get to see our baby with 3D ultrasound, and lucky enough to catch our lil one sucking its thumb! It is hard to believe in just 13 short weeks a precious little baby has been made. I am so in love and just can't wait to meet this baby! So far the pregnancy is going well. I am FINALLY feeling better, at about 15 weeks I "turned the corner" as I like to refer to it, and suddenly I felt like my old self again. I wasn't groaning with nausea constantly, or falling asleep at my desk or in general feeling ill. I have more energy and food is sounding better, and I am even starting to have a bit of a belly bump, which just thrills me. So far pregnancy has been everything and nothing that I expected all at the same time. I am most amazed at how this process starts to prepare you to be a mom. I already feel like I have never loved someone like I love this baby... saying I am filled with joy is an understatement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love it!!! Can't wait to meet Baby J! So happy for you guys and pray for you often that baby and mommy remain perfectly healthy. Love you guys!
Congrats to you both! I think of you often and Joelle gives us updates! Wishing you the best through the remainder of your pregnancy and as you prepare for parenthood! It is amazaing! Lindsey
Post a Comment