In the frenzy of media options available to stay in touch, J and I have seemingly failed to keep up. I don't think I have signed into MySpace since last year, and even with a blackberry the only emails I seem to send these days have to do with work, and an occasional email to Jason regarding dinner plans.
My hope for this blog is to keep up on the events of our lives so we can share updates with friends and family on a more regular basis. We will see if this blogging sticks... I hope it does! :)
Jason has been anxiously awaiting the snowboarding season, and can't wait for the first big Mountain snow storm so he can get up to the slopes. He has been doing better with work life balance, 50 hour weeks vs. his typical 60-70 hour weeks. Aside from preparing for snowboarding season, and working J and I have been training for a 12k race in May, the Spokane Bloomsday race. We decided to do a mini race to help us prepare, so we will be jingling around Seattle in the Jingle Bell dash 5k run in early December. In addition to trying to keep up on my running training program, I have been taking a prep course for the PHR exam since September. My exam date is December 1st so keep your fingers crossed that I pass! I can't wait to get it over with, I now remember why homework was such a drag...
1 comment:
Glad to hear you all are doing so well! It must be something in the name that makes Jasons work so long. Jason has been crazy at work too! I have been a busy lady teaching and selling Pampered Chef, not to mention chasing a 19 month old around the house. Hope to hear from you soon!
Love ya,
Jessi, Jason, and Bryson Chase
Post a Comment