So today was the big test day and I am so thrilled to write - I PASSED! I officially have my Professional Human Resources certificate. As soon as I got home from taking the test today I ran through the house and disposed of all study related material, it felt great to get it all out of the house. Now I can enjoy Christmas lights, baking, Warm 106.9's continuous Christmas songs... the list goes on and on. I absolutely love Christmas time, for anyone who has known me very long they know Christmas music is tuned to every radio, Ipod and CD player around. Jason did a wonderful job in putting up the outdoor Christmas lights this year, now all we need is our tree. We are going to a U Pick tree farm next weekend and hoping we can bring Stanley along as we think he would just love hiking his leg on all of the trees, his way of picking out the perfect one ;)
I hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season. I know for many the current economy is putting a damper on things- I think this year more than any other is a time to count our blessings and give what joy we can, where we can to our family, friends and neighbors.
1 comment:
I'm so glad this test is behind you! Great job! You need to put some pictures up of your Christmas lights and decorations.
Post a Comment